Fall Family Weekend
September 26-28, 2014
We are excited to welcome you back for Fall Family Weekend! This an excellent way to reconnect with your student, engage in the campus community, meet and greet other parent and family members and showcase your USF pride.
The 2014 Fall Family Weekend registration package includes:
- Fall Family Weekend Kick-Off
- University Expo and Resource Fair
- Common Reading Experience Lecture and Book Signing with Kristen Iversen, author of Full Body Burden: Growing Up in the Nuclear Shadow of Rocky Flats
- Family Karaoke Night
- Family Movie Screening
- Departmental Open Houses
- Football Watch Party
- Family Feud Game Show
- Send-Off Brunch
- Parking Permit
- Fall Family Weekend T-shirt
- Good Bag
Registration is $40 per adult and $25 per youth (ages 3-17). Children 3 and under are free. USF Students are free with an adult registration. If your family would like to add on any of the additional events below, additional charges may apply.
Families may also choose to add on additional events to their weekend. Please note that space is limited for these activities and some experiences may have an additional fee. Be sure to include your student in your quantity for these orders. Additional offerings include:
- Canoeing at Riverfront Park
- Family Service Project
- Color Me KayDee 5K Race
- Ropes Course at Riverfront Park
- JMLC/ROTC Rappelling
- Botanical Gardens Tour
All family members are welcome and encouraged to attend! For a full list of events, check out our Fall Family Weekend events schedule.
Navigating Your Visit
- Check in for Fall Family Weekend will begin at 3:00 pm on Friday with a kick off to the weekend at 6:00 pm. On Friday afternoon, families will be able to attend a university resource fair to connect with key campus departments. Events will occur throughout the weekend and conclude Sunday by 12:00 pm. For those not able to make it Friday night, an additional check in will be held on Saturday morning to accommodate our families.
- To book lodging during your stay, visit our list of recommended hotels.
- Discover Tampa Bay and explore the area while you visit.
- Disability accommodations can be requested after you have completed your reservation by contacting Jessica Morgan at (813) 974-3863 with a minimum of five business days prior to the event.
- "Like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/usfparents.
- Join the Parent & Family mailing list to receive regular updates.
- Check out our Flickr account for photos from Fall Family Weekend 2013 and current campus programs.