Parent & Family Association
YOU are the Parent & Family Association
As a parent or family member of a USF student, you are already a member of the Parent & Family Association (PFA). Nothing to join, no dues to pay. The PFA serves as a vehicle for parents and family members of current students to be active members of a lively and engaged community. Membership in the PFA is open to all parents, legal guardians, or other interested family members of currently enrolled USF students.
The PFA's goals are:
- To develop and support a closer relationship between families and USF.
- To keep families informed about university activities, policies and plans.
- To ensure families have the opportunity to share their ideas, opinions and concerns with the university.
- To familiarize families with the physical campus, the community and with student life.
- To support the Parent Fund through which families can help ensure the excellence that defines a USF education.