Front desk: 813-974-1406
Computer Lab Hours
|1st Floor, MSC 1308||2nd Floor, MSC 2308|
|Sunday, 11 am - 5 pm||Sunday, Closed|
|Monday, 8 am - 11 pm||Monday, 8 am - 8 pm|
|Tuesday, 8 am - 11 pm||Tuesday, 8 am - 8 pm|
|Wednesday, 8 am - 11 pm||Wednesday, 8 am - 8 pm|
|Thursday, 8 am - 11 pm||Thursday, 8 am - 8 pm|
|Friday, 8 am - 8 pm||Friday, 8 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday, 11 am - 5 pm||Saturday, Closed|
- The second floor of the lab will be closed on June 1-2, 5-6, 8-9, 12-13, 14-15, 16, 19-20, 23, & 28.
- On Wednesday, June 7, the first floor will be closed for computer maintenance and upgrades.
- On June 21st and 22nd the 1st and 2nd floors will be closed for a portion of the day.
Student Government Computer Services (SGCS) provides a variety of technology-related services to students at the Tampa Campus. Students with a valid USF ID may take advantage of free printing and use of our computer lab by visiting room 1308 and/or 2308 of the Marshall Student Center.
All specialty printing including colored paper, resume paper, binding, posters, and laminating can be done at the Ricoh office (located in MSC next to the computer store).
- Free Printing (must be enrolled in classes). First $2.50 per day is free. Additional prints cost: BW $0.11, Color $0.22)
- Wireless Printing
- Computer Training Workshop
- Handicapped Accessible Computers
- Copying, Scanning and Faxing
- No Food & Drinks
- No Talking on Cellphones
- Please Recycle Paper When Possible
PRINTER DRIVERS & OTHER IT SERVICES
SGCS computer labs are closed on national holidays and typically when undergraduate classes are not in session. Special hours/closures will be posted outside of these labs. The 2nd floor hours are subject to change for orientation reservations.
To reserve the Student Government Computer Services second floor, we ask that you e-mail the Assistant Director of Business, Fouad Albadrasawi. Please attempt to do so at least 2 weeks prior to your reservation so that we can best accommodate you.