Welcome to Student Health Services @ USF!
All Student Health Services departments are open Monday through Friday during the following times:
- Fall & Spring Semesters: 8:00am - 5:30pm
- Summer Semester: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Break Weeks: 8:00am-4:30pm
Immunizations, Insurance, Appointments, Laboratory
- 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Fall & Spring Semesters: 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Summer Semester & Break Weeks: 9:00am - 5:00pm
* Hours during break weeks or holidays may vary.
The Student Health clinic is located east of the Marshall Student Center and USF Bookstore, just north of the Student Services building. The SHS Annex (Insurance Office) is located in the basement of the bookstore; the entrance is located on the southeast side of the building. The Bulls Country Pharmacy is located in the retail shops wing of the Marshall Student Center on the first floor.
Resident permit parking and pay-per-space spots are available behind the clinic. If you need a temporary permit for a clinic appointment please inquire at the front desk. If you need further assistance with parking, please visit Parking and Transportation Services.