Veterans Outreach Expo
The Veterans Outreach Expo will take place in the Courtyard of the John and Grace Allen Building (ALN) from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. on November 9th. The Expo is a one stop shop for all things VA! No need to travel to the VA Hospital or VA Regional Office in St. Petersburg; they are coming to YOU! Here are just a few reasons to come to the Veterans Resource Showcase:
- You may instantly enroll for VA Health Benefits! If you are unsure of your eligibility
status, you can talk with a VA Eligibility Specialist who will be able to determine
- Did you know there is Enhanced Eligibility for Combat Veterans? Eligible combat Veterans
will have free medical care and medications for any condition that may be related
to their service in theater. Meet with an OIF/OEF/OND VA Representative to find out
if you are eligible.
- Veterans who are enrolled in VA Health Services can receive a free flu shot at the
- You can meet with a VA Claims expert to start your claim for disability compensation.
The claims rep can also answer questions about the process and benefits available
to veterans with disabilities.
- Talk with experts from the VA about Vocational Rehabilitation, Education, VetCenter
and apply for benefits with assistance and guidance.
- Free Ice Cream!
- Attend for a chance to win an iPad!
Date: November 9, 2017
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Location: John and Grace Allen Building Courtyard (outside Office of Veteran Success)