Educational and Career Counseling Services
Free educational and career counseling (Chapter 36) services are provided to veterans, service members, and veteran dependents who are:
- Within six months prior to discharge from active duty or,
- Within one year following discharge from active duty or,
- Current beneficiaries of educational assistance under Chapters 30, 31, 32, 33, 35, 1606, 1607 or,
- Veterans and qualified dependents who are eligible for and have entitlement to education assistance under Chapters 30, 31, 32, 33, 35, 1606, 1607.
- Counseling to facilitate career decision making for civilian or military occupations.
- Educational and career counseling to choose an appropriate civilian occupation and develop a training program.
- Academic and adjustment counseling to resolve barriers that impede success in training or employment.
To apply for free counseling services, please click on the VA Link, complete the form, and return it to the VetSuccess on Campus representative in our office (ALN 130).
If you have questions about counseling services, please contact the on campus counselor.
VetSuccess on Campus Counselor