Interested in becoming a member of REACH? See below for information on how to apply and get involved with this organization!
How to Apply
Recruitment for new REACH members takes place each January, at the beginning of the Spring semester. In order to be considered, you must complete an application. Any student who is interested in promoting a campus that supports and enhances the health of USF students is welcome to apply, regardless of major!
Several information sessions will take place at the end of the Fall semester and early Spring. Check back for updates on the dates, times, and locations of these sessions!
As a prospective REACH member, you must be able and willing to commit to the following:
- Attend a 2-day (weekend) peer health educator training
- Attend weekly member meetings
- Volunteer during at least 4 REACH events throughout the semester
- Be a part of REACH for 2 consecutive semesters
Benefits of Involvement:
As a member of REACH, you will be able to:
- Develop professional skills including public speaking, program development, and networking
- Meet new people and become a part of a dynamic team
- Interact with and educate fellow students
- Gain deeper knowledge and insight into the wellness issues impacting college students
- Work closely with the staff of the Center for Student Well-Being and contribute to campus-wide efforts focusing on health, wellness, and safety.
For more info contact Kathleen Koviak at firstname.lastname@example.org.