Faculty & Staff
Develop a 4-year plan
- Visit your advisor every semester
- Declare your major and know your degree requirements
- Track your progress - DegreeWorks
- Join student organizations
- Volunteer your time
- Attend athletic events
Manage your finances
- Create a budget an live with that budget
- Know your financial aid and scholarship requirements
- Minimize your student loan debt
Take 15 Credits
- Register for 15 credit hours
- Graduate in 4 years
- Reduce debt, accelerate your graduation
Explore your career
- Connect with the Career Center
- Assess your skills, values, personality, and career goals
- Gain valuable career skills via part-time jobs, internships, and co-ops
Did you know that...
- every semester a student extends their enrollment, they will be adding about $10,500 to the cost of their degree?
- if a student withdraws from one 3 hour course each semester, they will have to enroll for at least one more year at a cost of $21,000?
- in addition to the cost of the degree, the student will lose estimated wages of $48,707 per year (median income for 2014 college graduates per the National Association of Colleges and Employers)?
- if a student completes two-thirds or less of the courses attempted, it will take two additional years to graduate and two years of lost wages? The price tag: $139,414!
Take 15 credits every semester and graduate in 4 years. That's your formula for success. You'll reduce debt, accelerate your graduation and launch your career.