Stay on track. Take summer courses at USF to get ahead and stay ahead in your academic career. We schedule the courses you need, recruit the best faculty and graduate student instructors, and offer classes in flexible sessions to fit your schedule.
- Reduce your course load for the fall and spring semesters
- Take a course you were unable to enroll in during fall or spring semester
- Satisfy your Foundations of Knowledge and Learning Core Curriculum requirements (general education requirements)
- Use the flexibility of online courses to earn academic credit while working or traveling
- Repeat a course to improve your GPA
- Earn three credit hours in three weeks by taking courses during Maymester (link text to new "Maymester" page)
- Meet your summer requirement (link text to new "Summer Requirements" page)
- Get one step closer to graduation
To learn how to get started, visit Students.
To learn about financial aid opportunities, visit Financial Aid.
To view important dates and deadlines, visit Calendar.
To view featured offerings, visit Featured Summer Courses.
To apply to USF, visit Apply Now.
For more information, Contact Us.