Gen Ed Revision
We Are Seeking Your Input
The Gen Ed Revision Subcommittee has identified several outstanding questions that we are working to address:
- What, if any, are the unintended consequences of the new plan?
- Can we realistically institute a cap of 45 students per grader on the USF general education courses?
- How will the GEC convert or certify existing FKL courses? What is the best mechanism for approving new courses?
- What kind of support will faculty, departments, and colleges need?
- How will we implement the new program?
We are interested in your input on some of these questions, and you can provide your thoughts in three ways:
- You can contact Michael Decker (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your comments.
- You can provide anonymous feedback using this UPDATED survey (3/6/17).
- You can attend any of our Gen Ed Revision Subcommittee meetings. We will meet in SVC 2001 from 3:30-5:00 pm on the following days:
- We will be meeting in SVC 2001 from 3:00-4:30 pm on the following days:
- We will be meeting in SVC 2001 from 3:30-4:30 pm on:
- August 7th
- August 25th: CANCELLED
- September 11th: Postponed to September 14th due to Hurricane Irma
- September 22nd
- September 29th: CANCELLED
- October 9th
- October 23rd
- January 22nd
- February 12th
- March 12th
- March 26th
- April 9th
- April 23rd