State and Community College Relations
- Determine what type of transfer student you are by clicking here.
- Review the application deadlines and admission requirements for your transfer type by clicking here.
- Review our Undergraduate Majors list by clicking here.
- Consider taking a campus tour and attending a Transfer Thursday event. Click here for more information.
- Submit an application to USF and any supporting material such as transcripts and residency documents.
- Submit your FAFSA, then search and apply for any applicable USF scholarships by clicking here.
- Search for external transfer scholarships through Phi Theta Kappa and/or CollegeFish.org by clicking here.
- Once you receive your acceptance letter, submit an application to your major (only for limited access majors).
- Activate your NetID here. Then sign up for the transfer student orientation here.
- Contact an advisor within your anticipated major to meet.
- Check out your Oasis account to see how your credits transferred in here.
- Decide to live on campus or off campus. Check out on campus housing here.
- Submit the mandatory medical history forms required. Download forms from here.
- Attend the transfer student orientation.
- Consider taking our Academic Transitions Transfer Student course. Check it out here.
- Register for classes.
- Check out USF tuition rates and sign up for e-deposit by clicking here.
- Purchase your USF ID.
- Purchase your USF parking permit.
- Purchase your textbooks.
- Get active on campus! Check out these activities!