OUR Students

Research on Your Transcript

0-Credit Research Course

Students who participate in undergraduate research may select to enroll in a 0-credit (S/U graded) research course to archive the research experience on the official transcript. There is no cost associated with the course, and enrollment does not interfere with degree requirements.

*If you are seeking course credit for research please contact your department for guidance.

Interested in the 0-credit option? Submit a Research Course Form to the OUR.