Global Academic Partners
University of Ghana
- Located in Legon, Greater Accra Region
- 3 main campuses in Legon, Korle Bu, and Accra City
- The oldest and largest of the six public universities in Ghana
- 5 faculties, 6 research institutes and 7 research and learning centers
- Health Sciences and Agricultural and Consumer Sciences colleges
- Website: http://www.ug.edu.gh/
To help guide prospective applicants, each of these five partner universities has an Institutional Liaison at USF. The University of Ghana's liaison is Dr. Kofi Glover.
Faculty members interested in applying to this program should go to the university website to learn more about the university, then contact the institutional liaison identified to discuss possible areas of common interest. Faculty applying for developing partnerships and those working on concept papers may find conversations with the Institutional Liaisons particularly useful.