Global Academic Partners
- Located in the coastal city of Qingdao
- Undertakes most of the national research projects in Oceanography and Fisheries
- 1 of 4 advantageous institutions to undertake major research projects in China
- 7 key labs and 3 engineering research labs which cover all the sub-disciplines of marine sciences
- Ranks first in resource and environmental research
- Website: http://www.ouc.edu.cn/english/
To help guide prospective applicants, each of these five partner universities has an Institutional Liaison at USF. Ocean's liaison is Dr. Eric Shepherd.
Faculty members interested in applying to this program should go to the university website to learn more about the university, then contact the institutional liaison identified to discuss possible areas of common interest. Faculty applying for developing partnerships and those working on concept papers may find conversations with the Institutional Liaisons particularly useful.