Admissions & Aid
Applying to the Zimmerman Advertising Program
Before a student can apply to ZAP, they must first be admitted to the University of South Florida.
Students can find helpful information for admission to USF below:
To apply to ZAP, students must:
• Apply to the advertising (business) major as a high school senior (this program does not accept transfer applicants)
• Meet the minimum high school GPA and SAT or ACT scores for the Bulls Business Network in the Muma College of Business
• Email Alexis Quintal, ZAP recruiter at email@example.com to set up your interview with the ZAP admissions committee on-campus or through Skype
You will be reviewed by the ZAP Admissions Committee, and if accepted into the major,
you must then commit to living in the Living-Learning Community.
To apply to the Living-Learning Community:
• Submit a housing application
• Once your housing application is submitted, you must then submit an application to the Living-Learning Community
• Once an application is submitted, a confirmation page should appear.
A confirmation email to the applicants USF email account will also be received. If the confirmation email is not received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, as the application was not received.
Members of this program are admitted directly into the Muma College of Business, enjoy special advising assistance and, are eligible for scholarships from the Muma College of Business.
Students are also required to pay the ZAP fee of $225.00 per semester, which is used to cover the cost of ZAP activities and events.