Admissions & Aid
Applying to the Zimmerman Advertising Program
Before a student can apply to ZAP, they must first be admitted to the University of South Florida.
Students can find helpful information for admission to USF below:
To apply to ZAP, students must:
- Apply to the advertising (business) major as a high school senior (this program does
not accept transfer applicants)
- Complete the Zimmerman Advertising Program application form (opens September 1, 2017)
- All applicants will be reviewed based on their academic profile to determine if they
meet minimum academic requirements. Review the minimum high school GPA and SAT or
ACT scores for the Bulls Business Network in the Muma College of Business.
- If minimum academic requirements are met, students will be invited to come to campus or set up an interview via Skype.
You will be reviewed by the ZAP Admissions Committee, and if accepted into the major, you must then commit to living in the Living-Learning Community.
To apply to the Living-Learning Community:
• Submit a housing application
• Once your housing application is submitted, you must then submit an application to the Living-Learning Community
• Once an application is submitted, a confirmation page should appear.
A confirmation email to the applicants USF email account will also be received. If the confirmation email is not received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, as the application was not received.
Members of this program are admitted directly into the Muma College of Business, enjoy special advising assistance and, are eligible for scholarships from the Muma College of Business.
Students are also required to pay the ZAP fee of $225.00 per semester, which is used to cover the cost of ZAP activities and events.