The Building Information Services group creates and maintains university building floor plans, building directory kiosk maps, aerial photos and campus maps including maps of underground utilities and above ground assets. This group also creates charts, diagrams, and other documents to support the Facilities Management Division.
Building Information Services provides the following:
- Technical support for architectural, engineering, and office document applications
- Archive management and review for all construction project deliverables
- Development of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Building Information Modeling (BIM) Guidelines & Standards for the university
- Document management and records retention
- Production and management of space drawing floor plans in CAD for all university buildings and lease space
- Production and management of university campus and utilities maps in CAD for the Tampa campus
- Mapping Services utilizing georeferenced CAD files
University Building Floor Plan Requests
Access to the building floor plans is provided through the Integrated Facilities Information System (IFIS). USF building floor plans are only available to certain university employees. Please contact the building manager or your department’s Facilities Management liaison to request copies of building floor plans (provided in PDF format).
Please visit the Drawing Requests page for instructions on requesting drawings.