COVID-19 PPE and sanitation Supplies
Looking for COVID-19 supplies request information? Please visit the Office of Administrative Services Coronavirus PPE and Sanitation Supplies Request page.
HOUSING & RESIDENTIAL EDUCATION (Residence Halls)
Does your request concern a residence hall (dorm) room or apartment? If yes, please visit housing maintenance.
Information Technology (Operational Technology)
Please call 4-1222 to request services. You can also submit an IT Issue Ticket. Operational Technology directly manages all requests for installation of or modifications to any of the following:
- Building access or classroom access (card swipe/timelock)
- For classroom schedule adjustments, please contact AskSpace@usf.edu
- Security alarms
- Video security system
FAcilities Management work requests
The University of South Florida has implemented the FAMIS Work Order system for Facilities Management related service requests. For more information about this new process and how to use the system, click here.
All University Department work requests (paying/non-paying) must be submitted through FAMIS. Access to FAMIS is available through the MyUSF portal > Business Systems tab > Facilities Work Orders (FAMIS).
Additionally direct access is available by using the following link: https://www.usf.edu/famis
Student Organizations and University Affiliated Organizations/Direct Support Organizations will continue to utilize a Work Request & Authorization Form (ARCD/Cashiers Office Payment).
If you have a request for an emergency, please contact the appropriate campus Service Center:
Tampa: (813) 974-2845
Sarasota-Manatee: (941) 359-4519
St. Petersburg: (727) 873-4135
Tampa Parking and Transportation Services: (813) 974-3990
Campus FM Website and Contacts:
- USF Health Downtown Campus (including ALZ): (813) 934-7677
St. Petersburg Campus: (727) 873-4135
- Sarasota-Manatee Campus: (941) 359-4519
In addition to submitting requests online, the FM Service Center will provide support by the following methods:
- If you're having problems with submitting requests online, please contact the FM Service Center via phone (813) 974-2845 or email FM-ServiceCenter@usf.edu when necessary.
- Additionally, requests can be submitted in person, the FM Service Center is located in OPM100 (next to the USF Post Office).
All requests should provide the following information:
- The customer’s name, title, phone number, department, building prefix, and room number.
- Information for the contact person, if different from the customer requesting the work.
- The actual location of the work being requested must also be included, by building and room number or other specific location (as for work in stairwells, corridors, or outdoors).
- Finally, a job description must be supplied in sufficient detail to allow the Service Center to make a preliminary determination of the nature and scope of the work.
- Certain requests must be paid for by the requesting department or organization. In those cases, please provide valid chartfield and Accountable Officer/Designee contact information in the description of your request. These requests must be routed for approval through the FAMIS application to an authorized Accountable Officer/Designee for the specified account.
If the service center submits a request on your behalf, we will enter the appropriate customer information and provide you with the Request ID for reference. If you provide an email address, the system will automatically provide you with a confirmation email along with the Request ID.
Important things to know:
- Routine work orders are typically completed within a 30 day time frame, however needed materials and staffing availability may impact the lead time of routine work orders.
- Please see the Work Order Priorities List in the USF FAMIS Reference Documents section of the FAMIS (Spring 2020) page for more information.
- FAMIS Work Request - Intruction Manuals can also be found in the same USF FAMIS Reference Documents section.
- A FAMIS FAQ's page has been created.
- The University of South Florida charges a 9% administrative fee for all paying work orders.