Our mission is to provide safe, efficient, reliable, and quality charter transportation to our customers. Our drivers are courteous, knowledgeable professionals whose highest priority is the safe transportation of our passengers. We strive to provide service for every charter request; however, our main responsibility is to the Bull Runner campus routes. Every effort will be made to accommodate charter requests if the resources are available.
- USF Bull Runner Charter provides services only to support USF initiatives.
- Please submit request at least two weeks in advance of your event. Once approved by your accountable officer, an email confirmation with an event number will be sent within 3 business days.
- Accountable officer/designee approval is required for all requests. Only approved requests are forwarded to the charter team for processing.
- Confirmed charters that are cancelled less than 72 hours prior to start time, will be subject to a $75.00 fee, per bus requested. Minimum rates apply for charters cancelled on the day of the event. See rate chart.
- Once your request has been approved, using a University account gives Parking and Transportation Services permission to post the expense directly to the noted chartfield string. Expense will post to account 75432 (budget account 88420). If project related, the budget account is 83429.