Venue and Accommodation
The conference will take place at the ISA building in Rooms 1061 and 1051 (see USF Tampa Campus Map, square D-3 or click on the map below).
Note that the main entrance to ISA is on the north-west side of the building. Go up the stairs or ramp to find the registration desks.
Directions by car:
You will need a daily parking permit ($5.38 per day). You may park in any of the Daily parking lots, like the Richard A. Beard Parking Facility. For more information about parking on the USF Tampa campus, follow this link.
Directions for ride-sharing app (Uber, Lyft, etc.):
Use the address:
12030 USF Cherry Drive, Tampa, FL, 33620
The walking distances, approximately, are:
28 min from Hyatt
16 min from La Quinta and Home2Suites
12 min from Embassy Suites
Registration starts at 1:00 pm on Monday.
We are expecting warm weather (around 30C or 86F), with some probability of rain. It would be a good idea to bring an umbrella and carry water bottles.
The following hotels have special rates that are available at the provided links. Please make your reservations early to secure the rate and availability.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham USF ($99 + tax per night).
- Reserve by April 16 to get the discounted rate
- To get the special rate please follow the link. Group code CGDLTT.
- 11606 North McKinley Drive, Tampa, FL, 33612
- Hyatt Place Tampa/Busch Gardens ($129 + tax per night, rate is subject of availability)
- Reserve by April 14 to get the discounted rate
- Please follow this link to make your reservation online at the negotiated rate. Click on Book Now and choose the dates.
- 11408 North 30th Street, Tampa, Florida, United States, 33612
- Phone: +1-813-979-1922
- Closest to the area with many dining options
- Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens ($159+taxes per night)
- Please follow this link to make your reservation online at the negotiated rate
- 3705 Spectrum Boulevard, Tampa, Florida, 33612, USA (on campus)
- Phone: +1-813-977-7066