Flyers & Social Media
To request social media promotion of your Department of English-affiliated event, submit the social media request form!
Stay connected with us and up-to-date with departmental happenings!
- Facebook events: events happening in the department and around campus, including including open mic nights, lectures, workshops, conferences, and readings!
- Twitter & Facebook: read about faculty and student accomplishments, upcoming events, and more!
- Instagram: see what the department has been up to lately!
- LinkedIn: build your professional network by connecting with us!
- Google Calendar: check out the main page for upcoming department events, meetings, and deadlines, or click here to see the full calendar!
Check out flyers for our upcoming and past English department events & opportunities! If you'd like to have a flyer posted here, email the undergraduate program specialist.
Our graduate mentor program will host a workshop tomorrow on using e-portfolios effectively as a means of preparing for the future. We'll cover some of the free platforms available, discuss the rationale behind portfolios, and start thinking about what content you should be including in yours.
2018 DHSI Panels | Monday, Oct. 29, 2018 from 12:30-1:45pm -- Ashley Reese & Lynette Kuliyeva | Friday, Nov. 16, 2018 from 2-3:15pm -- Bianca Hernandez & Meg Stowe | Advanced Visualization Auditorium, CMC 147
The USF English Department invites you to attend two presentations that stem from the 2018 Digital Humanities Summer Institute. Ashley Reese will be discussing "DH in the Literature Classroom," and Lynette Kuliyeva will present "Stylometry of Genre: Situating Romance in the Shakespearean Corpus." Bianca Hernandez will be discussing "Race in DH," and Megan Stowe will present on "#FemDH."
If you have any questions, please email Ashley Reese at firstname.lastname@example.org