USF Policies and Regulations
USF's Compliance and Ethics Office-Equal Opportunity Section has jurisdiction to engage in conflict resolution and/or investigate complaints that fall under USF's two anti-discrimination policies. USF's two anti-discrimination policies are as follows:
- Diversity and Equal Opportunity: Discrimination and Harassment Policy #0-007
- Disability and Accommodations (Public/Employees/Students) Policy #0-108
Other USF policies/regulations:
- Retaliation, Retribution, or Reprisals Prohibited. Policy 0-020
- Sexual Misconduct-Sexual Harassment (Including Sexual Violence). Policy 0-004
- Consensual Relationships. Policy 1-022
- Faculty Grievances-Regulation 10.113
- For a list of all USF policies visit this link
If you would like to read any of the anti-discrimination policies, please click on the policy named above. If you click on the link above entitled "For a list of all USF policies visit this link", you will be taken to USF's Office of the General Counsel's website where all USF policies are listed. If you have a question regarding any of the above policies, please feel free to contact the Compliance and Ethics-Equal Opportunity Section at (813) 974-3906 for further information.
Federal and state laws also prohibit unlawful protected category discrimination. If you have an allegation of protected category discrimination and would like an investigation into that allegation, then you must file a complaint with the Compliance and Ethics Office-Equal Opportunity Section. To obtain the form to file a complaint, please click on the tab on the lefthand side entitled "File an Equal Opportunity Complaint."
All members of the USF community should be familiar with these policies and are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful manner. Additional resources are available below: