There are many opportunities for graduate students to obtain financial assistance. Opportunities can be competitive, need-based, and/or merit-based.
- Graduate Assistantships
- Graduate Handbook USF
- Office of National Scholarships
- USF Scholarships & Financial Aid
Graduate students should seek academic assistance when needed. Workshops, help sessions, and other support is offered.
There are additional USF resources that graduate students will find helpful as they navigate through their graduate career.
- Office of Graduate Studies
- Graduate Assistants United
- GAU Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA)
- Health Insurance
- GRE Test Preparation
- USF Scholar Commons
Links to forms
- Admission Application
- Information for application for graduation
- Tuition Waiver Forms Information
- Student Tuition Waivers (Florida Resident)
- Student Tuition Waivers (Non-Florida Resident)