Permits & Testing
The USF Tampa campus requires permits for registration for all first level Chinese, French, German, and Spanish courses affiliated with the USF Tampa campus. Please use the links below to request a permit.
* (The World Languages Department on the USF Sarasota-Manatee campus and the USF St. Petersburg campus do not require permits for registration for first level courses.)
Please note that we will send you a confirmation or reponse via your USF email within 1-3 business days once we have looked over your permit request.
- For Spanish permits, view this page or contact Patricia Boyd.
- For French permits, please view this page or contact Patricia Boyd.
- For German permits, please view this page or contact Patricia Boyd.
- For Chinese II and III permits, please contact Eric Shepherd, PhD.
- For general questions regarding permits, please contact Patricia Boyd.