Applications are accepted on a rolling basis 3 times a year. See Graduate Admission for more details.
MINIMUM APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
In order for a candidate to be considered for admission, candidates must meet the minimum application requirements for Graduate Studies Admission.
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Writing sample
- undergraduate research paper, essay, or evidence of artistic work.
- Two letters of recommendation from current or former professors.
- Letter of intent
- 2-3 double-spaced pages
- Describe career goals and areas of interest
- Official Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (if you are NOT a USF graduate)
- GRE is NOT required unless your undergraduate GPA is under 3.0.