Travel & Accounts Payable
Enterprise/National Rental Car Contract
Rental Car Contract Information
USF is participating in the E&I Cooperative Services rental car program with Enterprise/National to offer USF Travelers a secondary alternative when the State of Florida contract with Avis Budget Group cannot meet business needs. This program offers more competitive rates than available on the open market and includes insurance coverage.
USF travelers forced to rent outside the State of Florida contract with Avis Budget Group are encouraged to consider use of this contract. Be sure to use Corporate Discount Code XZ42D09 to get the full benefits of this contract for your business rentals.
Click on the link below for contract details and in state and out of state rental rates.
The Enterprise & National Booking Portal is the preferred way to book a car rental for business use.
All USF Business travelers using this agreement are encouraged to sign up for the Emerald Club and Enterprise Plus programs for convenience and a faster car rental experience.
To enroll in Enterprise Plus, click here. To enroll in Emerald Club, click here.
For all billing questions, to update existing billing accounts or for new requests, please email our Account Manager David Roper at David.email@example.com
Rental Procedures for USF Students on Business Travel
- Renter should be over 21 years of age.
- Rental should be reserved with a USF PCard, or an Enterprise/National direct billing account number connected to a USF PCard.
- Department should provide student-renters with proof of approved University business (printout of Travel Request (TR)).
- Enterprise/National personnel may contact student’s department to confirm University business for the rental.
Procedure for when in an Accident with a Rental Car
- Your safety is most important. Please call 911 or the local authorities for assistance and file a police report. Then call Roadside Assistance at 1-800-307-6666, which is available 24 hours a day, to report the incident after authorities have been engaged. They will file a damage report and set up tow services for the damaged vehicle if it is no longer drivable. If the vehicle is drivable, please provide rental location with any supporting documents for their damage report.
Additional Helpful Links