Bull Marketplace is USF’s comprehensive Procure-to-Pay solution going live on October 7, 2019. There you can manage suppliers, shop from enabled suppliers' punch out catalogs, submit requisitions for other purchases, receive against purchase orders, track payments, and much more. Please see below for Access Information, Job Aids, a Recorded Training Session, Frequently Asked Questions, and Contact Us to help you navigate the Bull Marketplace.
Accessing the Bull Marketplace
MyUSF > Business Systems > Bull Marketplace
The guides below provide you step-by-step instructions for utilizing the Bull Marketplace.
- E-Pro New User Experience
- Modifying Default User Settings
- Purchasing from Punch Out Suppliers
- Non-Catalog Purchasing
- Requisition Process for Sub-Agreements
- Approvals and Approval Management
- Change Requests and PO Revisions
- Document Search
- Guide to the New Shopper Role
- Accounts Payable Job Aids
- Commodity to Account Code Mapping
- Bull Marketplace Roles
- Ship To Address Form
- Printing Requisitions & POs
- New "Close/Cancel the PO" Custom Field
- Approval Notification
- Contract Workflow Stages
- How to Request a Contract in BMP
- How to Request a Contract Amendment in BMP
- How do I search for a Contract in BMP?
- How do I Check the Status of my Contract or Contract Request?
- How do I Communicate with Procurement about Contracts?
- How will DAO Approve Contracts?
Recorded Training Session
Recorded training session covering Navigation and User Profile Management, Punchout Catalog Ordering, Non-Catalog Ordering/Requisitions & PO Management, Payment Request Forms, and Document Search in the Bull Marketplace (recorded September 26, 2019). The Subject Matter Index provides time stamps for various subject matter covered during the training session.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Still Need Help?
We want to hear from you! Please click the Contact Us link below to reach out for assistance with the Bull Marketplace or to let us know about possible improvements that could be made to improve your user experience.