Kristine Del Vecchio
Kristine Del Vecchio is an instructor in the Lynn Pippenger School of Accountancy. She has taught a wide variety of classes such as Principles of Financial Accounting, Principles of Managerial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting, Auditing and Cost Accounting and Control.
Del Vecchio, a licensed CPA, has professional experience in public accounting (audit and tax), corporate accounting and internal audit, including positions at TriNet HR Group, MetLife and Deloitte & Touche. She is also a Certified Internal Auditor and Chartered Global Management Accountant. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Institute of Internal Auditors and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Del Vecchio earned her master's of accountancy degree from USF and a bachelor's degree in education from the University of Connecticut. She taught at USF as an adjunct instructor for many years prior to joining USF full time.
- ACG 3341 Cost Accounting and Control I
- Coordinator, Assurance of Learning initiative in the Lynn Pippenger School of Accountancy, 2014-present
- Accreditation Manager, Muma College of Business, 2014-present
- Faculty advisor, USF Toastmasters
- Board of Governors, Institute of Internal Auditors, Florida West Coast Chapter