Consumer Insight and Sales Lab
“What people say about your product and company when you’re not in the room.”
For more information or to schedule services contact Philip J. Trocchia at 727-873-4898.
The Consumer Insight and Sales Lab at the Muma College of Business is a state-of-the-art facility conveniently located on the campus of the St. Petersburg campus. This multi-purpose space provides community partners with the resources to:
- Conduct live focus groups for consumer research
- Obtain insights from faculty and students
- Conduct sales training in recording-enabled role play rooms
- Perception Analytic Dials providing real-time feedback on video and digital products
Focus groups are moderated by an experienced facilitator and community partners have access to highly qualified faculty for data interpretation and action plan development.
The Consumer Insight and Sales Lab created a wonderful experience from start to finish
for our promotions focus group. The facility is beautiful and provides a safe and
inviting space for the attendees. As we prepared for the 2019 season, the findings
from our focus group were the driving force behind our decision making process. I
would highly recommend the use of CISL. We look forward to utilizing them again.
– Eric Weisberg, Vice President, Marketing & Creative Services, Tampa Bay Rays
Experience the latest equipment housed in a vibrant academic environment in the heart of St. Petersburg.
- High definition cameras for video capture
- Clean audio recorded by highly directional, overhead microphones
- Comfortable seating behind one-way glass
- Two 90-inch HD monitors
The Perception Analyzer Dials provide real-time feedback on video and digital products.
We are Different
Community partners are able to secure the consumer research needed to spark action. The Consumer Insight and Sales Lab delivers a professional product in an academic setting that goes beyond just the focus group.
Thinking you know what the consumer is thinking isn’t the same as really knowing by
seeing and hearing what they really want through a focus group. Because of what we
learned by listening to a consumer focus group, we revamped our website and started
a successful social media campaign.
– V. Raymond Ferrara, CEO, ProVise Management Group, LLC
All packages provide community partners with everything they need to make informed research-based decisions following the focus group.
- Custom Problem Definition Session
- Targeted Panel Screening and Recruitment
- Experienced Panel Moderator
- Interaction with Professor During Focus Group
- Final Report
- Free Parking
Standard Package plus:
- Follow-up Training Session with Faculty Expert
- Discount on a Second Focus Group