Bishop Center for Ethical Leadership
Business for Good Internship
Build your resume and support the global movement for better business.
The Business for Good internship is an innovative program that brings USF students and local businesses together in a business consultancy model with the goal of helping businesses achieve B Corp Certification. The B Corp movement is one of the pioneering groups of business leaders responding to the need for more socially and environmentally responsible businesses. Their certification process is one of the leading signals in the market for companies dedicated to doing better for their workers, their community, their customers, and their environment through changes to their governance. This internship prepares students to be skilled assets to companies working to gain more organizational awareness.
Are you a business interested in partnering with us? Learn more here.
Details / Features
The Spring 2021 internship is a 100% remote internship opportunity due to the uncertainty with the Covid-19 pandemic. Being a remote internship allows us more flexibility and accessibility. This internship is open to USF undergrad and grad students across all three campuses. We also invite students from any major to apply. This internship focuses on skills that are universally valuable to any student preparing to enter the workforce.
How it works
- You'll be partnered with a team of students and matched with a business based on your interests.
- Weeks 1-4: Training
- Weeks 5-16: Working with Businesses
- 8-10 hours/week
- Willing to learn and collaborate
- Self-directed / motivated student
- Attend mandatory training hours: Monday & Thursday 2 pm - 4 pm
- Serve as business partners & assist in the completion of the BIA
- Utilize degree & strengths to help businesses earn points on BIA
- Regular meetings with businesses
How to Apply
- Meet the Bishop Center team
- Apply on Handshake
- Register for your internship credit
Get Started – Attend an Info Session