Donna Davis is a professor of marketing, former chair of the Marketing Department, and co-director of USF's Monica Wooden Center for Supply Chain Management & Sustainability.
Her research has been published in leading supply chain management and marketing journals including the Journal of Business Logistics, the Journal of Supply Chain Management, the International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, and the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science. Davis is a member of the Freight Mobility, Trade and Logistics research group housed in the College of Engineering, where she holds a courtesy faculty appointment.
She earned a PhD and an MBA from the University of Tennessee and a bachelor's degree in management from Maryville College.
- MAR 6936 Logistics, Systems and Analytics
- MAR 3613 Marketing Research
- Shah, Purvi, Debra A. Laverie and Donna F. Davis, (2017), "Brand Deletion," Journal of Brand
Strategy, 5(4): 434-450.
- Guzmán, Francisco and Donna F. Davis, (2016), "The Impact of Corporate Social
Responsibility on Brand Equity: Consumer Responses to Two Types of Fit," Journal of Product and Brand Management, 26 (5): 435-446.
- Rinaldo, Shannon B, Donna F. Davis and Josh Borunda, (2015), "Delivering Value to
Community Partners in Service-Learning Projects." Journal of Community Engagement and
Scholarship 8 (1): 115-124.
- Davis, Donna F., (2014), "Research That Makes a Difference," International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management 44 (5): Guest Editorial.
- Davis, Donna F. and Wesley Friske, (2013), "The Role of Public-Private Partnerships
Facilitating Cross-Border Logistics: A Case Study at the U.S./Canadian Border," Journal of
Business Logistics 34 (4): 347-359.
- Member, USF Muma College of Business Undergraduate Programs Committee, 2013-present
- Member, USF Muma College of Business MBA Committee, 2013-15
- Senior Associate Editor, International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management
- Member, Executive Advisory Board, Journal of Business Logistics
- Member, Advisory Board, LINCS Supply Chain Program, St. Petersburg College, 2014-present