Sally Riggs Fuller
Room: BSN 3204
Phone: (813) 974-1766
Fax: (813) 905-9964
Sally Riggs Fuller is an associate professor who currently teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in leadership, teams, diversity, and integrated management applications. Fuller has an outstanding record of scholarship and has won several awards for mentoring students, particularly doctoral students.
She holds a BA from the University of South Florida, and an MS and PhD from the University of Wisconsin - Madison. Prior to joining USF, she was on the faculty at the University of New Mexico and the University of Washington, where she taught a variety of organizational behavior courses in the undergraduate, MBA, Executive, and PhD programs. Prior to her academic career, Fuller worked for Honeywell as an information systems analyst and project manager.
- MAN 6116 - Diversity Management
- MAN 6147 - Leadership/Management Concepts
- MAN 6149 - Leadership and Teams
- MAN 4930 - Leadership
Fuller's research interests involve questions in the domains of symbolism, culture, and social issues. Her work addresses the mechanisms by which organizations convey (and attempt to convey) their values and beliefs to employees, and whether organizational actions/symbols are effective communicators. Dr. Fuller is especially concerned with topics surrounding issues of social justice and ethical treatment and fairness, including employment law and organizational diversity.
- Karlins, M., & Fuller, S. (2012). "What a Classic Psychological Experiment Can Teach Us Concerning The Value of Global Business Relationships." The Journal of Global Business Management, 8, 16-19.
- Balfour, A., & Fuller, S. R. (2011). "Third eye blind: How American workers can see what business professors cannot." Proceedings of the International Academy of Management and Business conference.
- Balfour, A., & Fuller, S. R. (2010). "Why Business Leaders are Profit Motivated Rather than Socially Motivated: The Role of Business Education." The Journal of Global Business and Management, 6(2), 191-197.
- Nord, W. R., & Fuller, S. R. (2009). "Increasing Corporate Social Responsibility through an Employee-Centered Approach." Employee Responsibility and Rights Journal, 21, 279-290.
At USF, Fuller has served on a variety of university, college, and department committees including: USF Research Council; Muma College of Business Executive, Strategic Planning, Research and Scholarship, and Diversity Committees; and the Management & Organization Department committees for the PhD and MS Programs.