Carol Osborne is the director of the Zimmerman Advertising Program and teaches basic marketing and promotion management as an instructor in the USF Muma College of Business Marketing Department.
She has taught marketing classes at both USF and USF Lakeland (now Florida Polytechnic University). Osborne has more than 30 years' experience in the professional marketing sector, including 11 years at Cox Media Group, where she rose to the position of vice president for marketing. She is a recipient of numerous awards and recognition: the best chapter adviser for Delta Sigma Pi in the southern province in 2011, the Apple Polishing Award from USF for impacting students in 2004 and 2005, several outstanding faculty awards and she was named among five favorite professors of graduating seniors by USF Academic Affairs in 2004. In 2000, she was named one of Advertising Age's "Women to Watch."
Osborne earned an MBA from USF and a bachelor's degree from State University of New York at Albany.
- MAR 3023 - Basic Marketing
- MAR 3823 - Marketing Management
- MAR 4333 - Promotion Management
- MAR 4933 - Social Media Applications (Digital Marketing)
- Member, American Advertising Federation and Tampa Bay Advertising Federation, serving on numerous committees
- Thesis director, eight business honors students, two non-business honors students
- Faculty member, USF in London, 2015-present
- Chapter adviser, Delta Sigma Pi, 2012-present