Victoria Panzer is a marketing instructor, teaching courses in basic marketing, marketing research, professional selling and coordinating the undergraduate marketing internship course. Known for teaching excellence, Panzer received an Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching Award in 2010, 2006, 2003 and 1997; she also received the Kahn Memorial Award three times. She was AMA Advisor of the Year in 2012 and continues mentoring students through the Marketing Mentor program she co-initiated in Fall, 2015. The invitation-only program matches high-achieving marketing majors with industry mentors. In 2015, she was certified in online teaching and currently teaches a variety of online marketing courses. She has worked with Innovative Education to enhance and transfer four courses to an online platform in the last four years. She is proficient in Kaltura, Tableau and Cengage MindTap platform.
Panzer's expertise is in sales and marketing; she worked in merchandising with JC Penney, as an advertising sales manager for Knight-Ridder and as a marketing and public relations leader for a company with holdings that included an offshore reinsurance firm, the largest worker's compensation self-insurers fund in Florida, an international travel agency, real estate projects and a theater company. Panzer earned an MBA and a bachelor's degree from USF.
- MAR 3400 - Professional Selling
- MAR 3023 – Basic Marketing
- MAR 3613 – Marketing Research
- MAR 4940 – Marketing Internship
- MAR 4940.400 – Marketing Internship Peru
- Student Success online learning committee 2012 to present
- Student Success college internship programs 2010 to present
- Faculty Advisor, American Marketing Association 2000-2011
- Member, AMA Collegiate Council 2003-2010
- Co-chair, AMA International Collegiate Conference 2006-2010
- Host, General Motors Marketing Internship program 2006-2012
- Member, Phi Kappa Phi since Spring 1988