Barb Warner has been an instructor in the Information Systems and Decision Sciences Department since 2001 and also serves as the admissions director and graduate adviser for the MS in MIS program. She has taught courses in computer science, MIS and mathematics at various universities and community colleges and has interests in the use of information systems and technology-enhanced instructional methods to increase interaction, commitment, persistence and student learning for those enrolled in large face-to-face, blended and distance education environments.
She has reviewed numerous textbooks and authored supplements. In the past, she served as the faculty adviser for USF's business fraternity, Alpha Kappa Psi, and the MIS Society.
She earned a master's degree in management information systems and a bachelor's degee in computer science/mathematics from the University of Arizona.
- ISM 3011 - Information Systems in Organizations
- Instructor, MBA Excel Boot Camps
- Instructor, Muma College of Business Excel Workshops
- ISDS High School Boot Camp Presenter
- Member, ISDS Undergraduate Program Review Committee, 2006-present
- Mentor, MIS undergraduate, 2006-present
- Chair, Scholarship and Undergraduate Teaching Awards Committee
- Administrator, Microsoft Developers Network Academic Alliance
- Coordinator, ALC/AACSB Course Review and Reporting