Doctor of Business Administration
If the monthly Friday/Saturday meetings in Tampa are not a good fit with your schedule, we are offering a fully online version of the DBA program. With small cohorts that meet for highly interactive sessions on alternate Saturdays year round, the online program provides the same content, taught by many of the same instructors, as our original program.
- Program duration: 3 years, assuming on-time completion of all requirements
- Program delivery: Synchronous (interactive) sessions using Microsoft Teams
- Program calendar: Classes meet online alternate Saturdays, with breaks between fall, spring and summer semesters. Specific dates by cohort are posted at least 6 months before the start of each cohort year.
- Program residencies: (USF Tampa Campus)
- 3-day “research workshop” prior to program start in early May
- 3-day session late in each cohort’s second year, allowing participants to meet their dissertation committee members face-to-face
- Optional residency at graduation
- Admission deadline: March 15, for full consideration
- Program requirements: (Same as the traditional DBA)
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree strongly preferred)
- 12 Years of professional experience, at least 5 of which is at an executive, senior managerial or senior technical level
- Successful completion of DBA preliminary application, interviews with the Muma DBA Committee, and admission by the USF Graduate School
- Program start dates: Early May each year a new cohort is launched
- Cohort size: Limited to 15 participants
- Program credits: 72
- Program cost: $90,000 ($30,000/year; $1250/credit)+$2,500 for introductory research workshop.