The deadlines listed below are the university-wide application deadlines. Programs may have priority deadlines and so applicants should check their intended program for that information. Deadlines by Program
Applications received by the priority deadline will receive maximum consideration. Applications received after the priority deadline, but by the final university deadline, are considered on a space available basis. Applications must be complete with all required information by the stated deadline. Any application materials received after the deadline may be reviewed on a space-available basis.
- Domestic applicants- June 1
- International applicants - June 1
- Domestic applicants- October 15
- International applicants - October 15
Summer (MAcc, MS in hospitality, and MS Finance only)
- Domestic applicants- February 15
- International applicants - February 15
It takes approximately 30 minutes to complete the application and attach supporting documents. Applicants may save and return to the application at any time in the future.