Weekend Executive Master of Science - Business Analytics & Information Systems
Application Deadline Extended for Fall 2020 Admission
Face-to-Face meetings for Fall courses will occur as planned at the CAMLS facility in downtown Tampa. Students will have the option to attend remotely.
The lectures will be four hours in length and recorded. Breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided. In addition to face-to-face meetings, additional 4-hour synchronous lectures will be held on alternate Saturdays. They will also be recorded.
The Weekend Executive Master of Science in Business Analytics and Information Systems program integrates technology development and data analytics, while its strong focus on leadership development will equip you to overcome issues that include communication, self-awareness, team orientation, and accountability.
The professional Weekend Executive Master of Science in Business Analytics and Information Systems is designed for working professionals who want to move into management positions in data analytics and information technology. This is a business degree, which covers both the technology related to business intelligence and the managerial aspects of implementing these technologies in organizations. Graduate students leave with a firm grasp of how to use big data, data science, project management, and information technology strategies in technology leadership.
- This 16-month weekend-only program accommodates busy work schedules. It consists of 11 courses and a project/independent study.
Find out more about the required coursework in the USF Catalog
- Face-to-face meetings take place from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. on alternate Saturdays.
- The program blends face-to-face and online content to maximize flexibility.
- One of the strongest analytics and business intelligence focused curriculum nationwide — seven data-focused courses in addition to an 17-month long project.
- Upon completion, students receive a AASCB and SACS accredited nationally recognized degree.
- Classes held every other weekend at USF's award winning CAMLS facility in downtown Tampa.
- One of the most cost effective executive business program in the region with total tuition at $29,700.
The program is geared towards working professionals. Leadership development is integrated into each course to help students move forward in their careers. Development activities include guest speakers and "Lunch & Learn" sessions with industry leaders in addition to a separate two-credit course.
This is an 12-month project that lasts over the course of the program. Faculty experts guide students who use this opportunity to develop a prototype technology system or derive insights out of publicly available datasets. Students may use this opportunity to prepare a paper for submission to an international peer reviewed conference.
$29,700 USD for the complete program staggered over two calendar years and four semesters.
- Tom Stablein, email@example.com
School of Information Systems and Management
Muma College of Business
Phone: (813) 974-1773