Schedule an Appointment
With the health and safety of the USF community as our main priority, we will be offering support services remotely for all recruitment purposes. With this in mind, for the time being, we will not be offering in-person appointments to discuss our programs. We will continue to offer phone appointments through the eScheduler below. To follow USF’s continued updates on COVID-19, click here.
Prospective Graduate students, Please click the appropriate link below to schedule a face-to-face or a phone appointment with the recruitment team. Note: For information and steps on how to sign-up for an appointment, please follow the steps in this document for both current students and non-students.
- If you are a currently registered student at USF (only for undergraduate students)
- If you ARE NOT a current USF student
- Appointments Only Monday-Thursday: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00p.m.
Walk-ins outside of this schedule cannot be guaranteed an opportunity to speak to our recruitment team and will be accepted if time/availability permits.
Meet our Recruiters
Look below to find out which admissions counselor is yours (based upon the first letter of your last name).
University is Closed
- Monday, January 20: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
- Monday, May 25: Memorial Day Holiday
- Friday, July 3: Independence Day Holiday
- Monday, September 7: Labor Day Holiday
Application Deadlines for 2019-2020
- Summer 2020 (Finance and Accounting Only): February 15, 2020
- Fall 2020: June 1, 2020
Got a "quick question"?
Contact the Graduate Studies Recruitment Team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, program of interest, and contact information with your question.
The Graduate Studies office is located in BSN 103.
Graduate Studies Office
Muma College of Business
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Avenue, BSN 3403
Tampa, FL 33620-7800