Online Master of Business Administration
Information sessions help potential students make sound decisions. Our team’s goal is not to place students into one particular program, but to find the one that is right for each student, based on career goals and student interests.
The live webinars are casual and relaxed, giving potential graduate students a chance to ask questions in order to make informed decisions.
Available Dates (RSVP using the link next to the date you would like to attend)
This is your opportunity to have all of your questions answered immediately. You do not need to submit more than one RSVP for the same session. If you plan to attend multiple webinars, please RSVP to each separately.
Below are the available dates to attend a live webinar:
- Monday, May 18, 2020 12:00-1:00 p.m. RSVP
- Tuesday, June 2, 2020 12:00-1:00 p.m. RSVP
- Monday, June 8, 2020 12:00-1:00 p.m. RSVP
- Tuesday, June 16, 2020 12:00-1:00 p.m. RSVP
- Monday, June 22, 1:00-2:00 p.m. RSVP
- Monday, June 29, 2020 12:00-1:00 p.m. RSVP
- Wednesday, July 2020 12:00-1:00 p.m. RSVP
The USF Online MBA is administered through the USF St. Petersburg campus and serves all local, regional and global USF students.
Graduate & Executive Education
140 7th Ave South
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Phone: (727) 873-4622
USF St. Petersburg Campus
Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.