Online Global Master of Science - Business Analytics & Information Systems
Accepting applications NOW
This program is 100% online taught synchronously and asynchronously at convenient times for working professionals in the U.S., Europe, and Asia.
The Master of Science in Business Analytics and Information Systems program offered remotely across the globe integrates technology development and data analytics, while its strong focus on leadership development will equip you to overcome issues that include communication, self-awareness, team orientation, and accountability.
The Master of Science in Business Analytics and Information Systems program offered globally through remote video conferencing facility is designed for professionals around the world who want to move into management positions in the data analytics, information systems and information technologies arenas. This is an advanced STEM-certified business degree, which covers both the technology related to business analytics and the managerial aspects of implementing these technologies in organizations. Graduate students leave with a firm grasp of how to use big data, data science, project management, and information technology strategies in technology leadership.
- This 12-month program accommodates busy work schedules. It consists of nine courses and a six-credit-hour project/independent study.
View course descriptions in the USF Catalog
- Live online meetings with professors and peer students take place on Saturdays and Sundays.
- This program has a strong analytics and business intelligence curriculum — seven data-focused courses in addition to a 6-credit-hour project.
- This is an AASCB and SACSCOC accredited nationally recognized degree.
- It is one of the most cost effective STEM designated business programs with total tuition at $17,325
- Students are taught by full-time faculty members of USF with years of academic and industry experience. For a list of faculty members see here.
The program is geared towards working professionals. Leadership development is integrated into each course to help students move forward in their careers.
The six-credit-hour project lasts over the course of the program. Faculty experts guide students as they develop a prototype technology system or derive insights out of publicly available datasets. Students may use this opportunity to prepare a paper for submission to an international peer reviewed conference.
$17,325 USD for the complete program staggered over one calendar year and three semesters.
- Academic Director