Online Global Master of Science - Business Analytics & Information Systems
Apply for the Global MS in Business Analytics & Information Systems program
Program Admission Requirements
Students are admitted to the Master of Science in Business Analytics and Information Systems program based on the evaluation of their application in its entirety, including
- Bachelor's degree with a 3.00 GPA,
- GMAT, GRE or other standardized scores for graduate programs (e.g. MCAT, LSAT).
- For students with work experience the requirement of standardized scores may be waived.
- For details please contact the program directors.
- Language proficiency scores (for international students only) (e.g. TOEFL with a minimum score of 79) using TOEFL or IELTS or other standardized English tests as accepted by Graduate Admissions if the undergraduate education was not in English.
- Statement of purpose.
- Relevant work experience.
The applicants must submit all the documents electronically during the application process through the Graduate Admission. Please upload all scanned or digital documents in PDF format.
Select "Business Analytics and Information Systems MS (Global Online Program)" from the program list and "Spring 2022" as the semester in the application process. Submit:
- Transcripts of all prior college level degree/certificate/courses.
- Curriculum vitae with relevant work experiences. Please mention the place of work, designation, start date, end date and project details.
- Statement of purpose.
- Statement requesting waiver of GMAT / GRE
- GMAT or GRE or other standardized (e.g. MCAT, LSAT) score (if request of waiver is not submitted).
- Proof of English proficiency.
To request GRE/GMAT or TOEFL waiver, contact the program directors.
Students are admitted to the Master of Science in Business Analytics and Information Systems program based on the evaluation of their application in its entirety.
The USF Graduate School application fee is $30.
Students are encouraged to explore tuition assistance programs through their employer prior to applying for federal tuition assistance. Providing educational benefits and reimbursements to employees is one way organizations are helping support the continuing education of their employees.
Students may also apply for a federal education loan through USF's Financial Aid website.
Graduate students are eligible for Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loans. More information about these loans can be found here.
Post 9-11 GI bill for veterans
USF Ranked #4 in the Nation for Best Colleges for Veterans
The Post 9-11 GI Bill covers a large amount of the tuition and program fees for this program. The USF Veterans Service office serves veterans, active duty service personnel and members of the Selected Reserve, as well as the dependents of veterans who are eligible for benefits. This office can also offer guidance regarding educational benefits eligibility and assistance with forms and forwarding of documentation to the VA. Find out more information on its website.