MS in Business Analytics & Information Systems
New Student Information
New & Prospective Students:
- First, please use our faq page, http://www.usf.edu/business/graduate/masters/bais/faq.aspx , as well as our main page, http://www.usf.edu/business/graduate/masters/bais , as resources for your questions.
- New and prospective students are encouraged to attend a Teams information session, which we hold Thursday from 9:30 until 10:00 am. You can join the session here.
- Current students, please use the links above as well as our MS BAIS Canvas group page. You may also contact me during my online Teams hours. Links are posted in our MS BAIS Canvas group.
- Prospective students may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- GA / TA positions - General Info: Many students have questions about scholarships and graduate assistant positions.
U.S. universities have relatively few graduate scholarships available. Scholarship
opportunities will be emailed to all incoming students. Most graduate students fund
their tuition privately or receive a GA /TA position on-campus. The FAQ has more information
on those positions. When applications are open for GA positions, current and incoming students will be
notified via email. International students will need to send a copy of their visa
before being considered for a position. Note: there are few positions compared to the number of applications received. PLEASE, do not contact individual faculty members or department chairs about GA positions;
all GA hiring is centralized. You can also look for jobs on-campus at our Career website.
- Want to contact a current student? The following student(s) welcome questions from prospective and incoming student(s): Ananya at email@example.com
- International applicants may want to check out our International Student Organizations