Thursday, October 22, 2020
4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Virtual Event on Microsoft Teams
Corporate Connections is a networking event for graduate business students to meet with corporate representatives to discuss career opportunities. Informal discussions take place in a more relaxed environment than a typical career fair, and, while participants do not bring elaborate booths or materials, representative companies are typically hiring for internship positions and many have full-time positions available (and résumés are collected).
- This two-hour event is exclusively for companies seeking to recruit graduate business students.
- Employers have the opportunity to network with USF faculty from 4:30-5:00 p.m. and then with USF graduate students and alumni from 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- Please contact Pavla Ozkul at email@example.com or 813-974-5162 to register for attending Corporate Connections.
- This event is only open to graduate business students.
- RSVP is required. Please include your name, year, and major.
- Professional attire is required; leave your backpacks and student gear behind for this event.
- Bring several copies of your résumé with you (in a portfolio, briefcase, or professional binder).
- A partial list of attending companies is available above. Research several companies prior to attending the event.
- Be prepared to make new contacts, present your "elevator speech," and practice your communications skills.
- View the MBA Career Guide for tips on networking, conversation starters, and following up with new contacts after the event.
- Additional Tips for Success at Corporate Connections.
Attending Companies From Last Year
Levin Financial Group - MassMutual
CRH Americas Materials