Tuesday, Feb 26, 2019
4:00 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Muma College of Business Atrium
Corporate Connections is a networking event for graduate business students to meet with corporate representatives to discuss career opportunities. Informal discussions take place in a more relaxed environment than a typical career fair, and, while participants do not bring elaborate booths or materials, representative companies are typically hiring for internship positions and many have full-time positions available (and résumés are collected).
- This two-hour event is exclusively for companies seeking to recruit graduate business students.
- Employers have the opportunity to network with USF faculty from 4:30-5:00 p.m. and then with USF graduate students and alumni from 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- Registration for this event is open. If you have any questions, please contact Pavla Ozkul at email@example.com or (813) 974-5162
- This event is only open to graduate business students.
- RSVP is required. Please include your name, year, and major.
- Professional attire is required; leave your backpacks and student gear behind for this event.
- Bring several copies of your résumé with you (in a portfolio, briefcase, or professional binder).
- A partial list of attending companies is available above. Research several companies prior to attending the event.
- Be prepared to make new contacts, present your "elevator speech," and practice your communications skills.
- View the MBA Career Guide for tips on networking, conversation starters, and following up with new contacts after the event.
- Additional Tips for Success at Corporate Connections.
- 22 Squared
- AXA Advisors
- Bank of America
- Bloomin' Brands
- Bright House
- Busch Gardens
- CH Robinson
- Coca Cola
- Cott Beverages
- Convergence Consulting Group
- Creative Recycling
- Defense Contract Audit Agency
- Enterprise Holdings
- Enterprise Rent a Car
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- FIS Global
- GTE Financial
- JP Morgan Chase
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Northwestern Mutual
- PLS Logistics
- Raymond James
- RV One Superstores, Inc.
- Southwest Florida Water Management District
- Spoor Bunch Franz
- State Farm
- State of Florida Auditor General
- Surgical Resources Group
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Tampa International Forest Products
- Tech Data
- Titan America
- Total Quality Logistics
- T. Rowe Price
- Universal Health Care
- USF Federal Credit Union
- U.S. Marine Corps
- Vuram, Inc.
- Wellcare Health Plans Inc.