According to USF’s policy, we have transitioned to remote instruction for all students for the duration of the spring semester.
As a result, ALL internships must be 100% remote at this time. Please note this restriction will be re-evaluated June 1, 2020.
The health and safety of our community is of paramount importance as we work closely with our local, state and federal partners to respond to this unprecedented challenge. Please visit http://www.usf.edu/coronavirus for the latest updates as they relate to our university community.
Everyone wins with internship programs. Employers are able to boost workplace productivity and students are able to strengthen business skills. Students gain real-life experiences, learn new programs, and experience life in a professional workplace. Employers gain temporary help from fresh and eager aspiring business leaders. While internships are not deliberately designed to serve as extended interviews, they often allow employers to evaluate potential new hires before extending an offer.
- Gain knowledge of industry through hands on experience
- See projects from start to finish to help create a portfolio of your abilities
- Use networking skills to make professional contacts
- Improve your confidence and professionalism
- Enhance motivation and team-building skills
- Learn to work efficiently under a deadline
- Bring new skills sets and maturity upon returning to school
- Increase your competitive edge in finding employment
- Senior Director of Business Engagement and Internships - Tampa Campus
Office: BSN 209
- Director of the Office of Employer Relations - Tampa Campus
Office: BSN 2101
- Career Counselor/Internship Coordinator - St. Petersburg Campus
- Coordinator, Internships & Career Readiness - Sarasota-Manatee Campus