Alumni Menu of Services
The information on this page is currently under review. Please contact Career Services for the most up to date information.
Job Search Coaching
This option provides you the opportunity to choose the session(s) that best fits your job search needs. Each "stand alone" session is one-hour. You may choose one or more sessions.
The Job Search Coaching fee is waived the first year from the date of graduation; after that, alumni are assessed $50.00 per session.
- Resume/Cover Letter Critique (requires a printed copy of your resume/cover letter)
- Interview Tips & Strategies
- Practice Interview
- Skills Identification
- Job Search Strategies/ Targeted Campaign
Individual Session No-Show/Late Cancellation Policy
Alumni who do not cancel their appointment two (2) business days prior to the scheduled appointment (i.e. do not show up) will forfeit the $50 fee for the scheduled session. Weekends and holidays can not be counted in the two (2) day time period.
Employ-A-Bull, powered by Handshake: Job Postings and On-Campus Interviews
USF alumni may use Employ-A-Bull, powered by Handshake, our on-line job search system for free. Employ-A-Bull allows you to:
- Upload your resume for employers to view in the searchable candidate resume database;
- Submit your resume for employment opportunities posted by employers
- Apply for and schedule on-campus interviews with employers seeking alumni candidates;
- Set-up a job agent to notify you each time a new employment opportunity is posted that meets your qualifications;
- Receive announcements about employer information sessions or special career events
Career Fairs and Career Services Events
All University of South Florida alumni may attend any Career Fair, at anytime, for free. Career Services events without fees may also be attended by alumni for free. Alumni are welcome to attend those Career Services events with fees, provided that they pay the advertised fee.