Job Search Tools
Job Postings, Events, and On-Campus Interviews
Handshake is our online career management system which connects you with local, state, and national employers interested in hiring University of South Florida students and alumni.
Establishing a Handshake account allows you to:
• Maintain a profile that recommends jobs, events, and employers to you as you build
• Upload your resume and use it to build out your profile information
• Submit your resume for employment opportunities posted by employers
• Apply for and schedule on-campus interviews with employers seeking alumni candidates
• Follow and favorite employers and jobs to get alerts about new opportunities
• View all of our upcoming fairs and events and see which employers will be attending
• Receive announcements about employer information sessions or special career events
Handshake access is free for alumni.
USF alumni who were enrolled on or after July 2016 should already have an existing Handshake account. Alumni who graduated prior to July 2016 may not have an account. If you do not have account, or experience issues logging in, please submit this quick account creation form.
If you do not have one or more of those pieces of information above, please email us with the rest of the information and we will assist you.
Career Fairs and Events
We have Career Fairs and other events throughout the fall and spring semesters, giving you the opportunity to discuss employment opportunities with many hiring organizations. All of our fairs and events are free for alumni to attend.
Need to freshen up your interviewing skills? We're happy to offer free on-demand access to Big Interview to all USF alumni.
Big Interview is an interviewing tool that has a huge interview question bank related to position, industry, or skill. Use access code 2088 when signing up for free USF alumni access.
The USF Alumni Association is a great venue you can use to network with other USF alumni.