Job Search Tools
Job Postings, Events, and On-Campus Interviews
Handshake, is our online career management system which connects you with local, state, and national employers interested in hiring University of South Florida students and alumni.
Establishing a Handshake account allows you to:
• Maintain a profile that recommends jobs, events, and employers to you as you build
• Upload your resume for employers to view in the searchable candidate resume database
• Submit your resume for employment opportunities posted by employers
• Apply for and schedule on-campus interviews with employers seeking alumni candidates
• Follow and favorite employers and jobs to get alerts about new opportunities
• View all of our upcoming events and see which employers will be attending
• Receive announcements about employer information sessions or special career events
Handshake access is free for alumni.
If you do not already have a Handshake account, please DO NOT create one. You will not be synced to USF and will be unable to see and apply for jobs. Instead, please email CareerServices@usf.edu with the following information:
• Your First and Last Name
• Your USF Email Address
• Your U#
• The semester and year in which you graduated
If you do not have one or more of those pieces of information above, please email us with the rest of the information and we will assist you.
Career & Internship Fairs
Career & Internship Fairs, held each fall and spring semester, provide an opportunity for you to discuss employment opportunities with many hiring organizations. All Fairs are free for alumni to attend.
The USF Alumni Association is a great venue you can use to network with other USF alumni. Please note that the Career Services' Alumni Career Services fee is a separate fee from the USF Alumni Association membership fee.