Career Fairs and Events
USF Career Services is committed to adapting to the ever-changing environment our employers are facing while recruiting and hiring full-time, internship, and Cooperative Education (Co-op) positions.
Each of our Career Fairs is designed to help our employer partners, regardless of
industry or talent needs, reach USF students and recent graduates from all three campuses.
We invite all organizations who are actively recruiting to fill full-time, internship,
or Co-op positions to participate!
spring 2023 Career fairs
2023 Virtual Statewide Job Fair
This virtual career fair is an opportunity to recruit for full-time positions across all majors from all of the State University System institutions at one time.
Tuesday, May 16, 2023
9:00 am - 4:00 pm (ET)
Online Career Fair via Symplicity
Learn More About this Fair in Handshake
FALL 2023 CAREER FAIRS
Mark your calendars now and save the date to attend our Fall 2023 career fairs! More information will be posted on this website and in Handshake as it becomes available.
Part-Time Job Fair - Friday, September 1, 2023
Engineering / IT Career Fair - Thursday, September 21, 2023
Engineering / IT Career Fair - Friday, September 22, 2023
All Majors Career Fair - Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Handshake Articles: Handshake offers great resources on the Help Center to assist you as you prepare for engaging with our students. We encourage reviewing the various articles and following the steps outlined here: Handshake Help Center > Create & Manage Fair Registrations.
- Handshake Technical Support: If you have any technical questions or difficulties, please click here to contact the Handshake Support Team for assistance. Or you can submit a support ticket by clicking “Help” and then “Contact Support” from any page in Handshake.
- Email Us: Please contact our Events & Operations Team at RecruitUSFBilling@usf.edu for any questions you have regarding our events, registration process, or billing.
- Event Day Support: On the day of the event, we will provide support for all participants. Details, including
times, locations, links, and phone numbers, will be shared with Registrants and Attending
Representatives by email in the week preceding the event date.
- Missing Registration Confirmation or Invoices: If you do not receive a confirmation or invoice email from Career Services within one week after submitting your registration request, please contact our Events & Operations Team at RecruitUSFBilling@usf.edu to ensure your registration request was received.