Career Fairs and Events
Our Talent Marketplaces are lower-cost, in-person, casual events focused on a specific area of recruiting. They have been designed to provide an opportunity for our students and alumni to explore a specific industry, occupational pathway, or specific recruiting initiative.
The Talent Marketplace events are hosted on the same day as the university's Bull Market -- creating a natural flow of students for both events. Employers who participate in our Talent Marketplace events will have the opportunity to meet with USF students and recent graduates from all three campuses.
Organizations that are actively recruiting to fill full-time, internship, or Co-op
positions aligned to the specified Talent Marketplace theme are invited to register.
FALL 2023 TALENT MARKETPLACES
Fall 2023 Dates Will Be Available Soon!
- Handshake Articles: Handshake offers great resources on their Help Center to assist you as you prepare for engaging with our students. We encourage reviewing
the various articles and following the steps outlined here: Handshake Help Center > Create & Manage Fair Registrations.
- Handshake Technical Support: If you have any technical questions or difficulties, please click here to contact the Handshake Support Team for assistance. Or you can submit a support ticket by clicking “Help” and then “Contact Support”
from any page in Handshake.
- Email Us: Please contact our Events & Operations Team at RecruitUSFBilling@usf.edu for any questions you have regarding our events, registration process, or billing.
- Event Day Support: On the day of the event, we will provide support for all participants. Details, including
times, locations, links, and phone numbers, will be shared with Registrants and Attending
Representatives by email in the week preceding the event date.
- Missing Registration Confirmation or Invoice: If you do not receive a confirmation or invoice email from Career Services within one week after submitting your registration request, please contact our Events & Operations Team at RecruitUSFBilling@usf.edu to ensure your registration request was received.