Recruit at USF
Learn More About USF
The University of South Florida is one of the largest universities in the Southeast and is among the 20 largest in the nation - with thousands of students and graduates interested in talking with you about part-time jobs, internships, career-related experience or full-time professional employment.
As one of America's top metropolitan research universities, the University of South Florida offers more than 230 majors and programs in 14 colleges. USF enrolls more than 40,000 students in academic colleges whose studies range from accounting to psychology and from engineering to criminal justice. We pride ourselves on our diverse, veteran-friendly, and multi-cultural student body.
Our students prepare for a wide variety of careers through their curriculum, student organizations, and extra-curricular programs here at USF. No matter what your staffing needs may be, our deep pool of career-ready students and alumni can help your organization move forward with fresh and innovative ideas!
POINTS OF PRIDE
- State leader in the percent of baccalaureate graduates employed full-time or continuing their education within one year of graduation (69.6 percent).
- USF is ranked by U.S. News and World Report as a Best College for Veterans in 2016.
- With a student body representing over 130 different countries, USF is one of the 40 most diverse public universities in the country and the second-most diverse public university in the state of Florida, according to recent Diversity Index ratings, published by U.S. News and World Report.
- USF has been named one of the top 50 Colleges Advancing Women in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) by The College Database in 2013.
- USF Tampa ranks among the top tier of colleges listed in the U.S. News and World Report Best Colleges 2016, ranking in the top 100 of best public national universities.
- USF Tampa is ranked 46th among public universities for social mobility, research, and civic engagement, according to Washington Monthly (2016).
- Our Center for Entrepreneurship is ranked 10th in the nation by Entrepreneur magazine and The Princeton Review, naming the center the best graduate program in the Southeast in 2016-2017.
- USF was recognized as one of the nation's top producers of Fulbright Scholars in 2012 by the Institute of International Education and by the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
- According to Best Colleges, USF ranked 36th on the Greenest Universities in America rankings in 2015.
- The USF Lynn Pippenger School of Accountancy is ranked #1 in the nation in accounting information systems research, as well as top 30 in other areas of research (audit #21 and tax #29), according to the 2012 rankings released by Brigham Young University.