Recruit at USF
At USF, building your employer brand is easy to do because we've made this a key part of our services for employers. You can choose to take advantage of our Career and Internship Fairs and other ready-made events. You can also choose to work with us to create a custom on-campus event that aligns with your recruiting goals.
Getting involved is easy! Start by reflecting on your organization's culture and value proposition. You'll want to select events that make your brand visible to students and give them a feel of what it will be like to work for you.
Post your positions on Handshake
- Create a Handshake account and start posting positions
- View our Handshake Guide for assistance with creating your account, connecting to USF, and posting your positions
Connect with our students
- Participate in our career fairs
- Host an Information Session on campus to let students know about the opportunities within your organization, promote your attendance at a career fair, or raise awareness about a job posting or an On-Campus Interview schedule.
- Host On-Campus Interviews to meet and interview students right on-campus
Establish your on-campus brand
- Participate in our Know Before You Go pop-up events and workshops (Resume Critique Day, Employer Research, Networking)
- Host mock interview sessions on-campus and help prepare students for the interview experience, while scoping out some great talent
- Lead a workshop on a topic of your choice
- Host a tour of your facility and invite faculty and students
- Participate in our Employer Spotlight program
- Become a member of our Strategic Sponsor Program and expand your marketing opportunities at events
- Volunteer to be a speaker at one of our many events held throughout the year and share with students your unique experiences
You'll also want to make sure your recruiting materials, like handouts, giveaways, tablecloths, and signage help your brand come alive. Make sure that they are designed with students in mind.
Work with our team to time your events in a way that supports your recruiting strategy.